Make a donation today!
LM RADAR is a Larchmont-Mamaroneck based Section 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your contributions are used to support LM RADAR's programs and initiatives in the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Community and to promote awareness of, and involvement in, LM RADAR.
LM RADAR works in many ways to support our youth and to reduce underage drinking and the use of drugs in our community.
- American Medicine Chest Challenge - Safe disposal of expired or unused prescription and over the counter medicines.
- Sponsoring the Recent Teen Survey on Use of Drugs and AlcoholAlcohol Edu - Alcohol awareness and education program at MHS
- Family Day - a day to eat dinner with your family.
- Girl Scout leader training to help keep girls alcohol and substance free
- Parents Who Host Lose the Most Campaign - click here for more info
- Staying Connected With Your Teen parenting program
- Training for Intervention Procedures Training for Intervention Procedures for local private clubs
- Youth Dialogue Day, Teens inform community leaders about the challenges they face
- Two Law Enforcement Forums
- Life Skills program at the Hommocks Middle School;
- RADAR Newsletter - click here
- Surveys of parents, teens and school staff about attitudes toward and use of drugs and alcohol by youth
- To learn more about RADAR's accomplishments, click here
Working together we can help our youth make healthy choices and provide parents much needed support!